Monday, September 8

The Letter "A" Has Never Looked So Good!


So I meant to post this earlier, but better late than never, right?? Zachary is learning to write his ABC's in preschool -- right now he is on the letter C. However, two weeks ago when he was painting me more pics for the refrigerator -- he asked for a marker. I wasn't paying too much attention when I gave it to him, but low and behold a few minutes later - he surprises me with the paper posted above! My little boy is all grown up and writing A's!! :) While some of them are obviously upside down, they still are the most perfect A's that I have ever seen! :)

No comments:

Monday, September 8

The Letter "A" Has Never Looked So Good!


So I meant to post this earlier, but better late than never, right?? Zachary is learning to write his ABC's in preschool -- right now he is on the letter C. However, two weeks ago when he was painting me more pics for the refrigerator -- he asked for a marker. I wasn't paying too much attention when I gave it to him, but low and behold a few minutes later - he surprises me with the paper posted above! My little boy is all grown up and writing A's!! :) While some of them are obviously upside down, they still are the most perfect A's that I have ever seen! :)

No comments: