Wendi & Brian
October 3, 2009
Unfortunately for me, I got a "bug" from work on Thursday night and woke up feeling awful on Friday. I slept most of the day on Saturday and got up to head out to the wedding around one. And while I am still getting over it all, I am very thankful that I could make it to the wedding! Running a fever and all! :)
Nathan came too -- with Eli in tow. And to our surprise, Eli didn't cry during the ceremony! Thank God! That child can pitch some fits, let me tell you! :) But somehow, he remained happy for the whole hour!
Anyway - due to my feeling awful at the time, I didn't get many pics - in fact, Zachary took the majority of them! But I thought that I would post what I do have. I'll post some updated pics of the boys next, but for now...here are the wedding pictures!


No comments:
Post a Comment