Even though I joke a lot about needing another girl in the house...I am so blessed to have a beautiful and wonderful man of God for a husband and two adorable little boys to watch grow up. Not to mention -- on special days such as Valentine's Day -- I get to play the part of the "Valentine" to three boys!! :) I'm so spoiled! Well, the three of them surprised me when I came home from work last Saturday morning. Nathan and Zachary had raided my scrapbooking room for cardstock paper, stamps, ink and scissors to make me some cards. They know what touches my heart!!! I also had two other cards from them and some beautiful pink/red tulips -- some of my favorites flowers!! Thanks guys!
Tuesday, February 23
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tuesday, February 23
Valentine's Surprise!!
Even though I joke a lot about needing another girl in the house...I am so blessed to have a beautiful and wonderful man of God for a husband and two adorable little boys to watch grow up. Not to mention -- on special days such as Valentine's Day -- I get to play the part of the "Valentine" to three boys!! :) I'm so spoiled! Well, the three of them surprised me when I came home from work last Saturday morning. Nathan and Zachary had raided my scrapbooking room for cardstock paper, stamps, ink and scissors to make me some cards. They know what touches my heart!!! I also had two other cards from them and some beautiful pink/red tulips -- some of my favorites flowers!! Thanks guys!
1 comment:
- Unknown said...
-
Lindsey, the boys are adorable and love the smiles Eli gives. Glad you are home and feeling well. I always enjoy the updates.
Denise Hardison -
February 23, 2010 at 5:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Lindsey, the boys are adorable and love the smiles Eli gives. Glad you are home and feeling well. I always enjoy the updates.
Denise Hardison
Post a Comment