Friday, April 10

Preschool Easter Egg Hunt

Yesterday was Zachary's Easter Egg Hunt at preschool and I am so glad that I was able to go and be a part of it! He did really well and came home with 40+ eggs filled with all kinds of goodies. He also got his picture made with the Easter Bunny who came to visit the children. He loves Little Lights and Nathan and I are so thankful to have such a great place for him to attend two days a week that is also a christian atmosphere...and so close to home!
*****
Here are the two three year old classes...
And here is the prize...

On your mark...
Get set...
GO!
Zachary didn't waste any time at all...in fact, I don't think he looked up once during the race!


This is where he figured out that if he put the basket on the ground...he could use BOTH hands!

Some of the other egg hunters...


Zachary and Addie....they actually have the same birthday!

Zachary and Bethany
Zachary and his teacher, Mrs. Lori



We finished up the afternoon by meeting Nathan at the mall for some fun on the playground, then Zachary and I went for slushies at Sonic. And then it was back home on the couch! But it was a good sneak peak away while it lasted!

No comments:

Friday, April 10

Preschool Easter Egg Hunt

Yesterday was Zachary's Easter Egg Hunt at preschool and I am so glad that I was able to go and be a part of it! He did really well and came home with 40+ eggs filled with all kinds of goodies. He also got his picture made with the Easter Bunny who came to visit the children. He loves Little Lights and Nathan and I are so thankful to have such a great place for him to attend two days a week that is also a christian atmosphere...and so close to home!
*****
Here are the two three year old classes...
And here is the prize...

On your mark...
Get set...
GO!
Zachary didn't waste any time at all...in fact, I don't think he looked up once during the race!


This is where he figured out that if he put the basket on the ground...he could use BOTH hands!

Some of the other egg hunters...


Zachary and Addie....they actually have the same birthday!

Zachary and Bethany
Zachary and his teacher, Mrs. Lori



We finished up the afternoon by meeting Nathan at the mall for some fun on the playground, then Zachary and I went for slushies at Sonic. And then it was back home on the couch! But it was a good sneak peak away while it lasted!

No comments: