I love family traditions - and it always seems that there are more of them around the holidays. One of my favorites that we have is Gingerbread Houses! Every year, the sisters and mom make gingerbread houses and bring them to Thanksgiving Dinner for a contest! Well, Zachary got in on the action this year - and he made a gingerbread train! Too cute..and I was very shocked at his decorating abilities. I put the icing on, and he did the rest! Now the only problem is trying to keep him from eating them!! :)
Friday, December 4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday, December 4
Christmas Traditions
I love family traditions - and it always seems that there are more of them around the holidays. One of my favorites that we have is Gingerbread Houses! Every year, the sisters and mom make gingerbread houses and bring them to Thanksgiving Dinner for a contest! Well, Zachary got in on the action this year - and he made a gingerbread train! Too cute..and I was very shocked at his decorating abilities. I put the icing on, and he did the rest! Now the only problem is trying to keep him from eating them!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment