Alright - so I figured that I would update the blog while I am folding the bulletins at church -- you know, multitask! :) Anyway -- here goes...
............
Zachary is doing great and will soon turn 5!! He is so excited that it is December, because he knows that his birthday is coming up - and I can't believe he will be "a whole hand!" :) The pictures below really speak "Zachary" when you look at them...note, the thumb in the mouth - yes, he still sucks his thumb when he is asleep. I'll battle that fight later!


And when Petey hits the floor - you know that Zachary is OUT!

He was supposed to sing at our church's 5th Sunday sing last week, but at the last minute he decided against it. However, he did insist that he be the one to say the closing prayer for the service. He told Bro Don (our Pastor) that he was kinda mad at him for not calling on him to pray yet...in Zachary's words: "I've been ready for a long time. You always call on a man to pray - and I'm a boy too!" So needless to say, he prayed for everyone at the end of the service. (And my eyes filled with tears!)

Eli - well, he is getting better. After his stay in the hospital during Thanksgiving week, I think we finally crossed over the hump. We still give him breathing treatments twice a day, and will for a while, but at least you can't hear him breathing for the next room anymore! Pneumonia and premature lungs never go good together! However, he is a trooper and has really been pleasant through it all!



The House...
We have broke ground on the extension and have already laid the concrete footers. The blocks for the foundation will be laid this week and we should have the logs up and under a roof before Christmas! So, we are still a little cramped inside the house, but we are having fun with the building process!

Nate and his Daddy, hard at work!


Zachary and Petey even got in and helped!
No comments:
Post a Comment