Saturday, December 24

Christmas With Daddy & Doris

On Saturday, the 17th, we celebrated Christmas with Daddy & Doris.  We had a great time celebrating with family and cousins.  On Sunday, we made a quick trip to Matthew & Missy's house to celebrate with Mama & Jimmy, unfortunately, I forgot my camera so I didn't get any pics from that afternoon.  But we had a great time there as well!  Family is so important to us -- I can't stress that point enough.


































No comments:

Saturday, December 24

Christmas With Daddy & Doris

On Saturday, the 17th, we celebrated Christmas with Daddy & Doris.  We had a great time celebrating with family and cousins.  On Sunday, we made a quick trip to Matthew & Missy's house to celebrate with Mama & Jimmy, unfortunately, I forgot my camera so I didn't get any pics from that afternoon.  But we had a great time there as well!  Family is so important to us -- I can't stress that point enough.


































No comments: