Obviously I have so much to be thankful for this holiday season. I am completely in love with life right now -- I have the best family and I love my four boys so much! We celebrated Thanksgiving at Megan and Brandon's house this year. They had everything set up so beautifully and it was such a nice afternoon just spent with each other.
Thursday, December 15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thursday, December 15
Happy Thanksgiving, 2011
Obviously I have so much to be thankful for this holiday season. I am completely in love with life right now -- I have the best family and I love my four boys so much! We celebrated Thanksgiving at Megan and Brandon's house this year. They had everything set up so beautifully and it was such a nice afternoon just spent with each other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment