Monday, May 13

Eli's Valentine's Party

I've been saddened this year with Eli at preschool.  Ever since Nathan got sick last fall and I went back to work full-time in December, my involvement in preschool this year has been very limited.  I feel as though I can only make it to the big functions and even then it is usually on no sleep or squeezed into a very tightly scheduled day.  But Valentine's Day this year was a lot of fun because I got to make it Eli's party and to Zachary's party all in the same day.  Eli's party was super cute as we all lined up to make banana splits!  Eli decided on a banana and a cherry.  Yep -- that's all he wanted.  :)  And that sounds like my kid!  I love that Eli's preschool is at our church and that he gets to visit with his friends from church as well.  It makes being absent during this time a little easier to swallow.  I love my little Eli and I am so proud of how he has done this year in school!!






Eli's priceless face at the exact moment that he realized he didn't like the cherry!!

No comments:

Monday, May 13

Eli's Valentine's Party

I've been saddened this year with Eli at preschool.  Ever since Nathan got sick last fall and I went back to work full-time in December, my involvement in preschool this year has been very limited.  I feel as though I can only make it to the big functions and even then it is usually on no sleep or squeezed into a very tightly scheduled day.  But Valentine's Day this year was a lot of fun because I got to make it Eli's party and to Zachary's party all in the same day.  Eli's party was super cute as we all lined up to make banana splits!  Eli decided on a banana and a cherry.  Yep -- that's all he wanted.  :)  And that sounds like my kid!  I love that Eli's preschool is at our church and that he gets to visit with his friends from church as well.  It makes being absent during this time a little easier to swallow.  I love my little Eli and I am so proud of how he has done this year in school!!






Eli's priceless face at the exact moment that he realized he didn't like the cherry!!

No comments: