Monday, May 13

Happy Easter!

 

Easter morning was eventful as usual.  I wasn’t sure if I was gonna make it to all the festivities because I found out on Saturday morning that I had strep again.  But I took a huge shot in my hip for my family and we pressed on!  :)  (At least with pediatrics we add lidocaine to those B-Cillin shots!! OUCH!)  The morning started with Easter bags this year.  Obviously our Easter Bunny is a Thirty-One fan!  And then we made it to church on Sunday morning and had a great service and despite my sore throat, I was able to sing in the cantata without a hitch!  After that we spent the afternoon at Granny Hudson’s house for more family time and egg hunts!!  It was very cold and rainy during the egg hunt – but the kids just rolled up their britches and went out anyway!!  I stayed on the porch and took pictures!  What a wonderful day to spend time with family.

No comments:

Monday, May 13

Happy Easter!

 

Easter morning was eventful as usual.  I wasn’t sure if I was gonna make it to all the festivities because I found out on Saturday morning that I had strep again.  But I took a huge shot in my hip for my family and we pressed on!  :)  (At least with pediatrics we add lidocaine to those B-Cillin shots!! OUCH!)  The morning started with Easter bags this year.  Obviously our Easter Bunny is a Thirty-One fan!  And then we made it to church on Sunday morning and had a great service and despite my sore throat, I was able to sing in the cantata without a hitch!  After that we spent the afternoon at Granny Hudson’s house for more family time and egg hunts!!  It was very cold and rainy during the egg hunt – but the kids just rolled up their britches and went out anyway!!  I stayed on the porch and took pictures!  What a wonderful day to spend time with family.

No comments: