Saturday, March 1

My Little Helper...


So Zachary and I had to run into Krogers earliar today to get a few things for this next week. When we walked in -- Zachary grabbed one of the small carts to push around -- knowing that we only had a few things to get, I gladly agreed. Little did I know, this would be on of the funniest grocery shopping trips thus far!

Zachary acted like a big grown up (granted, he is only three) pushing the cart around the store. He had me laughing so hard with some of the things he said -- "I believe we need more of this..." "I used the last one of these yesterday..." He even said, "It's a lot of money, but okay!" It was hilarious! Plus -- pushing the cart kept him occupied and actually relaxed throughout the trip through the store.

Then, we get up to the register to pay, and Zachary puts everything on the counter like a big boy....I was such a proud mommy!!

However, it did surprise me the things that I apparently put in the cart but forgot about...2 Finding Nemo sippy cups, a box of Lucky Charms, some Curious George fruit snacks and a pack of Bubblicious gum!! It didn't matter though -- could you have told that adorable face above "no?"" One of the cutest things was that he was just as proud of himself as I was!

I heard it said once that "Children are the living messages we send to a world that we will not see..." Every time I look at him I am amazed -- my prayer each day is that I can raise him up to be the Godly young man that God wants him to be. I love my little boy so much and I just thank God every day for giving Zachary to me -- he is my everything...

1 comment:

Grassland Mom said...

I love that! You are an awesome mom.

Saturday, March 1

My Little Helper...


So Zachary and I had to run into Krogers earliar today to get a few things for this next week. When we walked in -- Zachary grabbed one of the small carts to push around -- knowing that we only had a few things to get, I gladly agreed. Little did I know, this would be on of the funniest grocery shopping trips thus far!

Zachary acted like a big grown up (granted, he is only three) pushing the cart around the store. He had me laughing so hard with some of the things he said -- "I believe we need more of this..." "I used the last one of these yesterday..." He even said, "It's a lot of money, but okay!" It was hilarious! Plus -- pushing the cart kept him occupied and actually relaxed throughout the trip through the store.

Then, we get up to the register to pay, and Zachary puts everything on the counter like a big boy....I was such a proud mommy!!

However, it did surprise me the things that I apparently put in the cart but forgot about...2 Finding Nemo sippy cups, a box of Lucky Charms, some Curious George fruit snacks and a pack of Bubblicious gum!! It didn't matter though -- could you have told that adorable face above "no?"" One of the cutest things was that he was just as proud of himself as I was!

I heard it said once that "Children are the living messages we send to a world that we will not see..." Every time I look at him I am amazed -- my prayer each day is that I can raise him up to be the Godly young man that God wants him to be. I love my little boy so much and I just thank God every day for giving Zachary to me -- he is my everything...

1 comment:

Grassland Mom said...

I love that! You are an awesome mom.