Friday, May 29

Professional Pictures (2)

Well we got back our photo proofs from the photo shoot -- two thick books with over 150 pictures! So kudos to me for only posting 20!! These are my favorites below...but we have a lot of work to do to figure out which ones we want to order! I scanned all these pics though -- so the photo quality might not look too good -- but in real life, they are FABULOUS!!
~~~~~
Eli Newborn Pics








Some "I'm 4" Zachary Pics



Classic Zachary!
Some Zachary and Eli pics...




And one of my favorites of all time...


No comments:

Friday, May 29

Professional Pictures (2)

Well we got back our photo proofs from the photo shoot -- two thick books with over 150 pictures! So kudos to me for only posting 20!! These are my favorites below...but we have a lot of work to do to figure out which ones we want to order! I scanned all these pics though -- so the photo quality might not look too good -- but in real life, they are FABULOUS!!
~~~~~
Eli Newborn Pics








Some "I'm 4" Zachary Pics



Classic Zachary!
Some Zachary and Eli pics...




And one of my favorites of all time...


No comments: