Sunday, June 3

1st Grade Awards Day

Oh my, I cannot believe that my little Zachary is done with the first grade and now a 2nd grader!!  It seems like only yesterday Nathan and I took him to his first day of preschool.  :(  However, I am so proud of our little man and I cannot believe how good he is doing in school.  He got four awards on awards day, The All Sports Award for being the one in the class who was involved in the most sports activities.  He got The Mathematician Award for having the highest math grades in his class.  He got The Home Reader Award for reading 67 books in school this year.  And he got The Completion award for finishing this grade and moving on to the next!  I'm so proud of my little buddy!!
















No comments:

Sunday, June 3

1st Grade Awards Day

Oh my, I cannot believe that my little Zachary is done with the first grade and now a 2nd grader!!  It seems like only yesterday Nathan and I took him to his first day of preschool.  :(  However, I am so proud of our little man and I cannot believe how good he is doing in school.  He got four awards on awards day, The All Sports Award for being the one in the class who was involved in the most sports activities.  He got The Mathematician Award for having the highest math grades in his class.  He got The Home Reader Award for reading 67 books in school this year.  And he got The Completion award for finishing this grade and moving on to the next!  I'm so proud of my little buddy!!
















No comments: