Sunday, June 3

Some HOT Boys Needing Cooling Off

So these are some of my favorite pictures this year!  I love having boys -- but the fact that they can find so much joy and excitement out of a cheap old slip and slide from Walmart and a container of Joy dish-washing liquid is awesome!!  Needless to say, after we planted the garden on Memorial Day, it was time for some Barnes Boys water fun!!  Tyler was unsure of it at first, but eventually warmed up to the idea -- after Zachary face-planted him into the ground!  (Yes, I caught that on camera!!)  And as you can see, Nathan was all about it too!  These pictures are the reason why when I am asked how old my boys are, I respond with "Thirty-seven, seven, three and one!!"
































No comments:

Sunday, June 3

Some HOT Boys Needing Cooling Off

So these are some of my favorite pictures this year!  I love having boys -- but the fact that they can find so much joy and excitement out of a cheap old slip and slide from Walmart and a container of Joy dish-washing liquid is awesome!!  Needless to say, after we planted the garden on Memorial Day, it was time for some Barnes Boys water fun!!  Tyler was unsure of it at first, but eventually warmed up to the idea -- after Zachary face-planted him into the ground!  (Yes, I caught that on camera!!)  And as you can see, Nathan was all about it too!  These pictures are the reason why when I am asked how old my boys are, I respond with "Thirty-seven, seven, three and one!!"
































No comments: