Wednesday, December 8

Chattanooga: Wrapping it Up!

And here are just a few various shots of the boys over the weekend. We really did have a great time and are looking forward to the next time that we can all get away -- however, I'm sure that will be when we are a family of five!!!
~~~
Oh - and on our way home Zachary surprised us with some news that was the best thing Nathan and I have ever heard him say -- and it immediately brought tears of joy to our eyes -- that story is coming up soon!





No comments:

Wednesday, December 8

Chattanooga: Wrapping it Up!

And here are just a few various shots of the boys over the weekend. We really did have a great time and are looking forward to the next time that we can all get away -- however, I'm sure that will be when we are a family of five!!!
~~~
Oh - and on our way home Zachary surprised us with some news that was the best thing Nathan and I have ever heard him say -- and it immediately brought tears of joy to our eyes -- that story is coming up soon!





No comments: