Friday, January 7

Paintin' Tyler's Room

It was the weekend that we found out we were expecting another boy that I decided to paint the room. I was so sure that this baby was our little girl...so when that all changed, it didn't seem real to me. So the next day I went out and bought the bedding for the room and that weekend we had another paintin' party!!
...
So while Zachary and Eli got the "Sports Themed" room, Tyler is going to have the "Transportation Themed" room! These pics are from the painting job -- not the finished room...so don't judge yet! The first picture is of his valance...obviously not with the right curtain rod yet...but the valance was the inspiration for the room. It took a lot of patience and work -- but it looks great!!!! I'll try to get some finished product pictures up soon, but until then...here are the walls!















And the finished walls...



No comments:

Friday, January 7

Paintin' Tyler's Room

It was the weekend that we found out we were expecting another boy that I decided to paint the room. I was so sure that this baby was our little girl...so when that all changed, it didn't seem real to me. So the next day I went out and bought the bedding for the room and that weekend we had another paintin' party!!
...
So while Zachary and Eli got the "Sports Themed" room, Tyler is going to have the "Transportation Themed" room! These pics are from the painting job -- not the finished room...so don't judge yet! The first picture is of his valance...obviously not with the right curtain rod yet...but the valance was the inspiration for the room. It took a lot of patience and work -- but it looks great!!!! I'll try to get some finished product pictures up soon, but until then...here are the walls!















And the finished walls...



No comments: