Tuesday, June 28

A Moment In Time: May

These first four shots are from Eli's trip to Vanderbilt Children's for his surgeries. Everything went great! And I was so proud of him...and Nathan for not crying! :)








Crazy Zachary




These are from field day Kindergarten -- Nathan suprised Zachary by showing up since I was at home with a sick kid on that day.









Feeding these three already costs a fortune! :)

This one is happy to eat for free! :)



No comments:

Tuesday, June 28

A Moment In Time: May

These first four shots are from Eli's trip to Vanderbilt Children's for his surgeries. Everything went great! And I was so proud of him...and Nathan for not crying! :)








Crazy Zachary




These are from field day Kindergarten -- Nathan suprised Zachary by showing up since I was at home with a sick kid on that day.









Feeding these three already costs a fortune! :)

This one is happy to eat for free! :)



No comments: