Sunday, May 13

Birthday Celebrations

On April 22nd we headed back to my parents' house for a afternoon of birthdays!  We celebrated Brandon, myself, Eli and Melissa.  Yep, I have officially entered into the last year of my twenties.  But I've decided that 29 is going to be great!  And no matter how old I feel on my downer days, Nate is still 8 years older than me!  And that will always make me smile!  :)














No comments:

Sunday, May 13

Birthday Celebrations

On April 22nd we headed back to my parents' house for a afternoon of birthdays!  We celebrated Brandon, myself, Eli and Melissa.  Yep, I have officially entered into the last year of my twenties.  But I've decided that 29 is going to be great!  And no matter how old I feel on my downer days, Nate is still 8 years older than me!  And that will always make me smile!  :)














No comments: