Yes, soccer season just ended two weeks ago and we are already head strong into basketball season...well, one practice down! Saturday was the first practice and I must say that Zachary amazed me with how focused he was throughout the entire practice. (Except for the multiple potty breaks!) They were introduced to basic drills such as dribbling, Triple Threat, BEEF...Base, Elbows, Eyes and Focus...uh huh, mommy was paying attention too! Nathan got in on the fun too...as expected. :) He didn't coach his 3rd/4th grade team last year -- but now he is being called "Coach B" now by a bunch of preschoolers! You can tell that Nathan feels right at home out there on the court with the kids -- I was a very proud wife and mommy that day! Practices are every Saturday, though I am not sure when the first game will be, so just check back for information soon. Until then, here is our little All Star! (Excuse some of the pictures' quality -- the lighting in the gym and my camera decided not to be friends, oh well.)
Tuesday, November 18
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tuesday, November 18
...And We're Off!
Yes, soccer season just ended two weeks ago and we are already head strong into basketball season...well, one practice down! Saturday was the first practice and I must say that Zachary amazed me with how focused he was throughout the entire practice. (Except for the multiple potty breaks!) They were introduced to basic drills such as dribbling, Triple Threat, BEEF...Base, Elbows, Eyes and Focus...uh huh, mommy was paying attention too! Nathan got in on the fun too...as expected. :) He didn't coach his 3rd/4th grade team last year -- but now he is being called "Coach B" now by a bunch of preschoolers! You can tell that Nathan feels right at home out there on the court with the kids -- I was a very proud wife and mommy that day! Practices are every Saturday, though I am not sure when the first game will be, so just check back for information soon. Until then, here is our little All Star! (Excuse some of the pictures' quality -- the lighting in the gym and my camera decided not to be friends, oh well.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment