Today we went to the doctor again for another check-up. The good thing about being considered a "high-risk" pregnancy is that we will be having TONS of ultrasounds this go around. Today we went in for some tests to get a baseline in case of pre-term labor again...and even though we are only 14weeks and 2 days -- we saw PLAIN AS DAY that we are expecting another boy. We also officially confirmed that there is only one in there -- so Nathan, you can stop teasing me about being pregnant with twins! :) Everything looked great -- we could really get a good look at the baby at this point and saw no alarming anomalies, etc. I was amazed at how formed he is at this point and how active!! He didn't quit moving throughout the entire ultrasound -- looks like I have a lot of sleepless nights ahead if this keeps up! :) Anyway -- like I said, everything was an A+ and we are just praying for continued good news as each week passes. I have another ultrasound and check-up with the high-risk team that took care of us last time in four weeks -- so more pics to come soon. Until then....One Sunday at a time!Tuesday, November 18
No Pink Clothes For Us
Today we went to the doctor again for another check-up. The good thing about being considered a "high-risk" pregnancy is that we will be having TONS of ultrasounds this go around. Today we went in for some tests to get a baseline in case of pre-term labor again...and even though we are only 14weeks and 2 days -- we saw PLAIN AS DAY that we are expecting another boy. We also officially confirmed that there is only one in there -- so Nathan, you can stop teasing me about being pregnant with twins! :) Everything looked great -- we could really get a good look at the baby at this point and saw no alarming anomalies, etc. I was amazed at how formed he is at this point and how active!! He didn't quit moving throughout the entire ultrasound -- looks like I have a lot of sleepless nights ahead if this keeps up! :) Anyway -- like I said, everything was an A+ and we are just praying for continued good news as each week passes. I have another ultrasound and check-up with the high-risk team that took care of us last time in four weeks -- so more pics to come soon. Until then....One Sunday at a time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tuesday, November 18
No Pink Clothes For Us
Today we went to the doctor again for another check-up. The good thing about being considered a "high-risk" pregnancy is that we will be having TONS of ultrasounds this go around. Today we went in for some tests to get a baseline in case of pre-term labor again...and even though we are only 14weeks and 2 days -- we saw PLAIN AS DAY that we are expecting another boy. We also officially confirmed that there is only one in there -- so Nathan, you can stop teasing me about being pregnant with twins! :) Everything looked great -- we could really get a good look at the baby at this point and saw no alarming anomalies, etc. I was amazed at how formed he is at this point and how active!! He didn't quit moving throughout the entire ultrasound -- looks like I have a lot of sleepless nights ahead if this keeps up! :) Anyway -- like I said, everything was an A+ and we are just praying for continued good news as each week passes. I have another ultrasound and check-up with the high-risk team that took care of us last time in four weeks -- so more pics to come soon. Until then....One Sunday at a time!3 comments:
- Mommy to those Special Ks said...
-
Congrats on another beautiful little boy! I can't wait to see if he looks just like Zachary!
-
November 18, 2008 at 7:40 PM
- Sarah Ezell said...
-
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys!
-
November 19, 2008 at 11:33 AM
- Holly said...
-
Congrats! That is so amazing you can tell so much at 14 weeks! We find out next Monday if baby will be nice and show us!
-
November 19, 2008 at 12:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Congrats on another beautiful little boy! I can't wait to see if he looks just like Zachary!
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys!
Congrats! That is so amazing you can tell so much at 14 weeks! We find out next Monday if baby will be nice and show us!
Post a Comment