Wednesday, June 24

Cracker Barrel Baby Shower

So at the beginning of June, Cracker Barrel hosted a baby shower for us and little Eli. There was cake, punch, ice cream, presents, etc... We racked up on so much stuff - and so did Zachary! We got clothes, diapers, gift cards, wipes, socks, hats, shoes, picture frames and even a video camera! Everyone there was so sweet and many of them brought Zachary "Big Brother" gifts too so that he would not feel left out. I didn't get too many pics on my camera though - so these pics were emailed to us by a woman at Nate's work... There aren't too many of them, but there were a few so I thought I would post them. I'll try to post the few that I have too...at some point!










No comments:

Wednesday, June 24

Cracker Barrel Baby Shower

So at the beginning of June, Cracker Barrel hosted a baby shower for us and little Eli. There was cake, punch, ice cream, presents, etc... We racked up on so much stuff - and so did Zachary! We got clothes, diapers, gift cards, wipes, socks, hats, shoes, picture frames and even a video camera! Everyone there was so sweet and many of them brought Zachary "Big Brother" gifts too so that he would not feel left out. I didn't get too many pics on my camera though - so these pics were emailed to us by a woman at Nate's work... There aren't too many of them, but there were a few so I thought I would post them. I'll try to post the few that I have too...at some point!










No comments: