Last night during story time, Nathan snapped some pictures that I thought I would share. The first one is pretty fuzzy - which I thought was pretty funny. I was wearing my glasses last night and took them off for this picture - so you basically are seeing the world through my eyes in this pic! :) Anyway - goofy humor, I know. (And it makes for a great scrapbooking narrative!)
"Yep - we look great! And then Mommy bought you a new watch for Father's Day..." ZACHARY!!!!!! He can't keep a secret for nothing! Nathan got a huge laugh because Zachary did the same thing to me at Christmas. I called him one night from work and asked if he had had fun that evening...just making small talk. And Zachary decided to tell me that he and daddy had gotten me a Bible for Christmas, but its a secret! :) Love me some Zachary! Oh well, Nathan loved the watch just the same! About the pic below...Zachary came into the living room last night with all his sports awards and says, "Mommy take a picture of me like this! We don't have one of those yet...CHEESE!" (I've ruined my son!)
Update on Eli: He is 8 weeks old today and doing great! He is crying a lot less this week - which is such a blessing. We have figured out that he is serious about having a blanket on him at all times! No blanket in particular, I think that he really just likes the weight of it -- but it makes him happy whatever his reasoning is! And, last night he went to bed at 10:00pm and slept until 09:45 this morning!
~~~ And the Lord looked down and said, "I love you Lindsey Barnes!!!" ~~~
We checked on him several times to make sure he was okay - but he was sleeping like a baby! (Haha, I crack myself up!) Anyway, I was worried about him going that long without eating, but he made up for it this morning, don't worry! He is growing a lot too - it seems like every day he changes more...and he started smiling this week! Like, on purpose smiling! I haven't been lucky enough to catch it on camera, but as soon as I do -- you know where to find the pic! Until next time....
No comments:
Post a Comment