Tuesday, June 2

A Day at Ms. Tiffany's

Zachary and I headed over to Ms. Tiffany house last Thursday. They are a family that we have known since we got married (Nathan has known them since high school). They go to church with us and her Bethany is Zachary's good friend from preschool too. They live right down the road and we actually got to take advantage of their pool yesterday! (No pics from that, though.) Anyway, we went over for lunch and came home five hours later! Hey - when you get two "stay-at-home-moms" together, we enjoy the adult company and conversation! The kids had a great time -- Eli didn't cry at all -- and we had a really nice break from being stuck inside! I'm sure there will be many more trips the rest of the summer - so I will post more fun shots as time progresses.
~~~~~
Zachary and Bethany



Miss Brenna, Bethany's sister
Ms Tiffany
Me and Eli
Funny angle, I know...but he is still adorable!

No comments:

Tuesday, June 2

A Day at Ms. Tiffany's

Zachary and I headed over to Ms. Tiffany house last Thursday. They are a family that we have known since we got married (Nathan has known them since high school). They go to church with us and her Bethany is Zachary's good friend from preschool too. They live right down the road and we actually got to take advantage of their pool yesterday! (No pics from that, though.) Anyway, we went over for lunch and came home five hours later! Hey - when you get two "stay-at-home-moms" together, we enjoy the adult company and conversation! The kids had a great time -- Eli didn't cry at all -- and we had a really nice break from being stuck inside! I'm sure there will be many more trips the rest of the summer - so I will post more fun shots as time progresses.
~~~~~
Zachary and Bethany



Miss Brenna, Bethany's sister
Ms Tiffany
Me and Eli
Funny angle, I know...but he is still adorable!

No comments: